My Favorite Baby Shower Gifts
I am co-planning my best friends baby shower in November, and am already thinking of the perfect gift ideas for her. It’s her first baby! I wanted to put together a gift guide of items that I’ve either received myself, given as gifts, or have come to love after having two babies. I hope you find this guide helpful!
- Mustela Newborn Arrival Gift Set – I’ve tried a lot of different baby soaps and lotions, and this is my favorite. It makes the girls’ skin so soft and they smell so good from one bath to the next (even on daycare days!).
- Knotted baby gown by Candy Kirby Designs – We owned two of these and I’ve gifted them before. They are so easy, soft, and comfortable. Plus, they make the cutest photos!
- EZPZ Fun Mat – We recently started using these and I’m so sad I hadn’t found them a long time ago! They truly stick to the surface and are great for when your baby starts to feed them selves. They come in so many fun colors!
- White Onesies – I swear you can’t have too many basic white onesies. We love the Carters ones and have them in long sleeve, short sleeve and tank top versions!
- Coobella Inspired Diapers – I recently discovered these adorable diapers. They have the cutest sayings on them to inspire mom, versus cartoon characters. They are SO soft and are made of silky bamboo fiber material, biodegradable, fragrance and chlorine free. They come in the prettiest packaging which makes them perfect for a baby shower gift!
- Bibs – You really can’t have enough bibs. These ones are so sweet and have a snap so they can’t be ripped off!
- Comotomo Bottle – These bottles were a life saver for us. Madison wouldn’t take a bottle for 5 months, and this was the first one we could get her to take. I swear by them!
- Milestone Cards – I love these cards and wish I had them for both girls. They make great photo props!
- Towel – Another item that you can’t have too many of. These ones are super soft and so cute!
- Sherpa blanket by By George Baby Boutique – We own two of these and they are so soft and cozy. I always talk about this shop, but it really is the best. She has the best prints and she sells blankets, swaddles, changing pad covers, boppy covers, crib sheets, etc. We adore everything we have from her!
- Baby Bling Bows – These are one of our faves, super comfortable/stretchy and come in lots of colors!
- Pom pom swaddle – We own a couple of these and they are so cute! She also makes pom pom blankets, lovies, and teethers. They make the sweetest gifts!
- Jellycat plush bunny – One of the girls’ favorite stuffed animals is their Jellycat bunny. They are so soft!
- Lucy Darling simple baby book – We used this for Madison and it was so easy to keep up with. It makes a great gift and I received it from one of my friends!
- Freshly Picked Moccasins – We own several pairs of the FP Moccs and I can’t say enough great things about them. Super easy to get on and off, stays on, and easy to learn to walk in! Plus they are super cute!
Thank you so much for reading!